Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Visions of China


Flashback to my China adventure
2005


My friend Rika Miyoshi flew from Japan to meet me in Shanghai. We had such a wonderful time together but when I left Australia her email address was misplaced and I can't seem to find her. Hopefully Rika will find her name on my blog here and get in touch with me! Misschichi10@hotmail.com. I miss you Rika.

Beijing, Shanghai, Xian


The Forbidden City.





Chinese locals and daily life
.



The Peking Opera.


Chinese Food

Xian dumplings
.

Chef preparing Peking Duck in Beijing. The most amazing tasting duck I have ever had.


Terracotta army, Xian

.


Shanghai


All pictures are my own, I would appreciate acknowledgement if you use them.

2 comments:

  1. One of those costumes makes the guy look like he has hooters! I have a filthy mind.

    ReplyDelete