Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back in Black

.
Black seems to be the... new black when it comes to interior decorating. It sounds a bit gothic, even a little bit depressing but in fact it is the absoulte zenith of chic.



Everythingsimple.com

I think head to toe dressing in black is uber cool, but then I do come from Melbourne where they call that style, Melbourne black. Lots of people complain about the all black look. They come up with all kinds of Freudian assumptions about it revealing ones inner feelings, blah blah blah. Those people need to take another prozac and relax, black is back!







I am currently obsessed with black chandeliers. The juxtaposition of black fixtures and white rooms is stunning and elegant. Now all I need is some money and ruthies to slip into the Colonel's water so I can install the extravagant oddities without him stopping me!

.


This bathroom with black features is just perfect. I want that bath! I hate antiques and our house has an antique claw-footed bath, no thanks. I love the pod or egg shaped sleek modern ones.

.

Designwagen.com


No comments:

Post a Comment