Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Cars that ate Idaho

What kind of idiot misses a turn and then drives for hours before realizing it?

This kind of idiot.

This clown managed to turn a 8.5 hour drive into an 11.5 hour ORDEAL.

Movies I was hoping my trip through the back roads of rural Idaho did not become:

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Deliverance

The Hills have Eyes


I kid you not, I saw plenty of places today that could easily have been the setting for the sequel to any of these films.

How can a person not go the bathroom for 11 hours? I will tell you. Simply by being too scared to stop in places that made one think of a horror movie waiting to happen.

Considering that my vision is still blurry and the room is starting to spin--a long, long journey by car, and not going to the bathroom all day, will do that to a person--no post will be written about the trip today. Instead I will supply the trailor from the movie, "The Cars that ate Paris."

I swear I drove through that town today--minus the Aussie accents.



No comments:

Post a Comment