Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chichi in the good old USA

It's been over a year since I left the sunburnt country and moved to Tampa, Florida. It's a nice place but hot like you would not believe. The humidity is something else. One can't leave the house without sweating like a bastard. I hear it's great for the skin and keeps one looking young, if you don't mind being covered in moisture all day long. It's disgusting.

I just got back from a trip to Charleston, South Carolina. Now that place is civilised! It was lovely and cool and just beautiful. I went to a fancy restaurant for dinner and indulged in truffle risotto and other such fancy fare. Too bad I couldn't keep the tasty morsel's down and regurgitated the lot all over myself. Charming indeed. Porcini mushrooms may seem like a good idea going down but the other way round, well it's not pretty that's all I will say.




No comments:

Post a Comment