Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hello Kitty


I have started feeding a stray cat. He is lovely looking, a kitten, all black with green eyes. He won't let me near him, but he eats all the food I put out and comes around when I bring his dinner out. Well that is unless the Racoon, Dame Judi Dench comes around first. As much as I think the grand Dame is adorable, I am not quite sure if she is rabid or not. One evening Dame Judi was in the backyard having fights with my cats. I didn't know what to do. I called the Council to get a trapper out and they told me that I could shoot her. What!
.
Bad advice if you ask me. Dame Judi still pops around for some snacks, as evidenced by the filthy dirty water from her dirt digging snout, but she keeps away from the cats. What a class act.

Robert Mugabe eating his dinner.


I call the black kitten Robert Mugabe. The name might be awkward though as the neighbours look at me funny when I go out at night calling...'Robert Mugaaaabe'. Maybe they look at me oddly because I am in my nightie and robe with fluffy slippers and look like an old lush?



Not an image of Dame Judi Dench, but just as cute!

No animals were harmed in the writing of this article, but the kids across the street were slapped around a bit.


5 comments:

  1. LMAO! God you crack me up. Wow, now you have 4 pussys to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if you said to Aussie councils that you were going to shoot a stray cat? You would have them, the RSPCA, the Police and the Herald Sun on your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why don't you post a link of your blog onto facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynnie-SAUCY!

    Patrizia, they said I can shoot wild animals, I imagine it's because of the rabies thing? Not sure but didn't want to go there.

    How do I post a link to my blog on facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just put it in your personal details section I guess.

    ReplyDelete