Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This is Nanageddon!

.

Blood on the walls of London town,

Satan's evil in a nylon gown.-Nanageddon,The Mighty Boosh



At work I have been inundated with grumpy Nana's. It's Nanageddon!

Have the old ladies of my small town declared war on me? How else can I explain the sheer number of old dears in their nylon gowns who turn up at work and give me grief.
Evil cakes,
Firey lakes,
Nanageddon's coming with a demon in her wig. -Nanageddon, The Mighty Boosh.

I love old people, they are usually so nice and deserve respect just for being older. I go out of my way to be kind and helpful towards the elderly, but it seems that many old ladies are going out of their way to be mean to me.

Hey Nana's give me a break. How about a bit of a smile, a bit of patience, and maybe you could even throw in a little niceness. Just bring your evil cakes and all will be well, afterall, who am I to turn down a good cake, evil or not. :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment