Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More of Brodies Bodacious Baubles

.
I could have flown all the way to Milano, visited to my Aunt and scoured the stores there for a ring like Ms Brodies latest treat. I could also have paid a small fortune for it. Instead, I sat on my couch, having a cup of coffee and using my phone to order a real ring for costume jewelry prices.

I have seen some people pay 100's to 1000's for plastic Chanel costume jewelry just to have the CC logo. Oh now where is the value for money in that? Give me Brodies bodacious baubles anyday.



Having looked for a Turquoise ring for months now, I finally found the most exquisite one ever. It matches my bracelet with Turquoise end caps just nicely too.


What is it about that baby coloured blue that makes one fall headlong into baby blue love?

I had to review this piece immediately, just couldn't keep all the praise to myself. Here is my comment on Hsn.com.

Brodie hits another winner

Misschichi ,
State: FL
Average Customer Rating
:

5.0 out of 5
Date: 09/30/2009
This ring is amazing. Real gold, onyx and gemstone, nothing simulated, for such a small price. I can't believe it. What a chic and unusual piece. This ring has high class written all over it. Not the usual run of the mill Turquoise ring, this is something new and different entirely. I ordered two rings, my true size and one up. The smaller one did not fit and the larger one is just right. It's very comfortable to wear and so beautiful.

Adore questa molto bella parte di monili fini, grazie la signora Brodie, mille volte lo ringraziano.

4 comments:

  1. OMG it is totally stunning. It looks better in real life than the advertisement. I think it would have to be your best Carol Brodie purchase to date. I simply adore it. Totally gorgeous!

    Love the bracelet too.

    When I see the CC logo I think of counterfeit. Honestly, the counterfeit market has devalued already worthless pieces of junk. Who would pay 1000+ for an alloy? besides LM and PB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I see the CC logo I think overpriced plastic.

    It is a beautiful ring. I have wanted one for so long but just couldnt find one I could afford that I liked, real or fake, I didn't even care.

    Then Brodie comes along with this one...wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brodie is a genius. She has a connection with Harry Winston I read. Now harry Winston sure knows how put the sparkle onto the red carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She worked for Harry Winston for a long time so she learnt the trade from one of the best.

    ReplyDelete