Saturday, November 21, 2009

Birthday Wishlist

.
My birthday is coming up in early December, 28 again. It seems that youth is a disease from which we all recover.

The Colonel just couldn't keep the secret and told me what I am getting, so much for a surprise, but it's a good pressie so no complaints from me. Knowing what my gift is has not stopped me from dreaming about a birthday wishlist.


Wedgewood Jasperware, blue and white perfection.


Some of the goodies I would love are achievable, others are completely out of the realm of reality, yes I am talking about the MILLION dollar Veyron. Still a Countess can dream can't she?


Montblanc pen



The entire Rarities by Carol Brodie collection, (starting to get carried away)

Classic Mercedes Gullwing. I can see myself gadding about town in this little beauty.



The Bugatti Veyron takes my breath away. For a millon dollars, it should!



Having my Uzi dipped in Gold, how very fancy.



Indeed this list is flippant but a more sober list would be no fun at all and I am all about having a laugh.

All jokes aside the best gift would be a jaunt back to Australia to visit with my family who I miss terribly.

Why not in a private bedroom in Super first class on the Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 double decker? Sans all those men in the room of course, especially the one in the closet with a camera, sneaky!


http://betterfly.weblog.tudelft.nl/2008/09/16/top-10-most-luxurious-aircraft-interiors

I will remember the above picture next time I fly cattle class. Sob

3 comments:

  1. I am particularly fond of the golden uzi. I think it spells glamour. What girl about town could refuse a stunning piece like that to compliment her evening outfit? None I'd say.

    The Brodies and Wedgewood's are nice but the Rolex you are getting is better.

    I am not to sure about the Mont Blanc though. I am a Cartier girl myself. I remember seeing mont blanc is Switzerland it was big with snow capped or was that glacier capped in the middle of summer. I dunno about the Bugatti either. I am a BMW gal and although it is cheap the Bavarian motor company was started by the Third Reich so this satiates my appetite for 20 century history.

    I think the Rolex is a beautiful birthday gift!

    Hmmmm that petal covered bed on a plane looks mighty comfy. Since when have you traveled cattle class countess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many times on the cattle class I'm afraid, I'm begining to Moo. Or cluck seeing as I have often felt like a battery hen stuck in a cage. I only eat free range eggs because not only do I think the whole battery hen thing is BARBAROUS, having flown economy I sympathise with those poor birds. No wonder they are spreading that flu around, it's revenge!

    The gold dipped Uzi is just perfect for someone like me, a law and order kind of girl with a propensity towards violence. Wink.

    Imagine flying long haul with access to a double bed, with or without the rose petals and definately without the man in the closet holding a camera. Pop a couple of sedatives and sleep the whole way. Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine that private super first class bedroom has it's own bathroom. How luxurious to not have to sit squashed up to and share the same tiny bathrooms used by the malodorous masses.

    ReplyDelete