Friday, January 22, 2010

Carol Brodie, I heart you.

.
New Carol Brodie stunners are on display at Hsn.com and I am yet again foaming at the mouth while ogling those beauties.


How does Ms Brodie manage to keep coming up with such unusual and spectacular pieces?



Yesterday I wore my Gray Agate ring and could not stop myself from staring at my hand. What a magnificent bauble that is, and for under 50 bucks it's such a fabulous bargain.




I am craving the jade dome ring right now.

Let me just clean that drool off my keyboard before I short circuit the computer.
.

4 comments:

  1. This is the first Brodie collection that I don't particularly like. Very ostentatious and dome rings remind me of the Middle East.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the dome ring. Especially that jade one. It's so minimalist. I love round, chubby shapes. Just like a Botero painting, chubby horses, what's not to like?

    I have the gray agate ring and it's so stunning. Again, minimalist, sleek, serene.

    Those Chalcedony earrings with blue sapphires are killer. Gimme Gimme Gimme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The earrings will compliment your eyes.

    ReplyDelete