Thursday, January 28, 2010

If it ain't chocolate, it ain't breakfast.

.
"Never mind about 1066 William the Conqueror, 1087 William the Second. Such things are not going to affect ones life ... but 1932 the Mars Bar and 1936 Maltesers and 1937 the Kit Kat - these dates are milestones in history and should be seared into the memory of every child in the country." -Ronald Dahl

A new theme park has just opened in China, one where the exhibits are made entirely of chocolate.



Bite their heads off!


A life size terracotta army will be featured as well as a tantalising Great Wall of chocolate. Imagine the calories in that. One would have to walk the entire length of the Great Wall and back to work off the excess lard produced by just one of those Chocolate Terracotta soldiers. I'm still tempted though. Scary.



Great Wall of Yum

Do they have armed guards protecting the displays, wielding chocolate guns and licorice bullets perhaps?

How many people, myself included, would be unable to resist chomping down on the delicious delights. I can just see it now, throwing myself onto the great wall in an edacious frenzy then being thrown into a Chinese prison. Worth it.

The theme park uses more than 80,000 kilograms of chocolate. I have found a new happy place.
.

2 comments:

  1. Stuff the Loubies *sigh* gimme chocolate.
    80,000 kilograms of chocolate? I could eat myself to death and have a huge smile plastered all over my brown stained face.

    Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a way to go. Just do me a favour and wipe that brown melted stuff off my face before they take me away. Even in death one must look elegant.

    ReplyDelete