Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Strange bedfellows.

.
Are Dame Judi Dench and little Bobby Mugabe BFF's?
.
I just spotted the dynamic duo on my front porch. The grand dame was scoffing down the cat food in a most unladylike fashion, while poor Robert Mugabe sat idly by. While I applaud her healthy appetite I worry that she is not sharing as a Lady should.
.
I'm very glad to see that Mugabe, that little ragamuffin, has plumped out a lot since I started feeding him, but that won't keep up if Dame Judi insists of devouring the kitty snacks. At least they were amicable about the whole thing
.
Animals are always cuter when they are fat. Fact.
.
.

Pennsylvania woman and her pet Raccoon.

2 comments:

  1. Don't raccoons have rabies? That woman is getting a little to close and personal for my liking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had it as a pet, so it would have been rabies free, not roaming in the wild and all. It lived to 13 years of age, which is a long time for a raccoon. So take that all the people who say animals should be a bit roly poly!

    I don't think Dame Judi is rabid. She is way too classy.

    ReplyDelete