Thursday, July 23, 2009

Carol Brodie Rocks!

.
The new Carol Brodie collection is available on Hsn.com and after just viewing it, I'm having paroxysms of delight. I'm breathless after seeing it displayed online.

I recently posted about her fabulous collection which was stumbled upon one boring afternoon in front of the telly. One of the lucky ones, I was able to pick up the Citrine and Onyx ring which is now completely sold out. As Brodie says in the video this ring is the height of chic.



Brodie will be having a show on Hsn.com each month adding new and scrumptious pieces each time. I am so in love with this collection and by proxy with Ms Brodie. Is that normal?


Look at this beauty available for 30 bucks,



I just can't help but gasp looking at it. Brodies describes it by saying, It was the hottest trend at the Tucson Gem Show, and we are bringing this to Rarities in its most organic and chic form. The amethyst drusy and agate ring is the must-have of this show. It is all about the rough, natural gem – without adding our polish and shine. We follow our instincts to choose the perfect rough and then it is a labor of love to source all of the rough and find craftsmen who can actually cut all of these. Wearing this ring is a statement of authenticity and the one piece of rarities jewelry that best expresses summer love!


Summer love indeed, that must be the affliction ailing me right now. The ring below is gorgeous, blue chalcedony and moonstone. Perhaps I could sell a kidney on the black market to afford it and the matching earrings.

These matt gold discs came in black sapphires, white zircons and turquoise. They are called the Sun Goddess earrings and are magnificent.

My Rarities by Carol Brodie collection thus far.












9 comments:

  1. I want the amethyst drusy.

    Take a photo of your citrine one and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drusy and agate will sell out fast. The show airs tonight, but I have been waiting all month to see what new stuff will be added. Finally, it was all put on the internet yesterday.

    Did you like the blue and white ring? There is just something about her stuff that I go crazy for, like a cat to catnip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the amethyst but the citrine is to die for. I love citrine and it symbolizes wealth. Truly beautiful rings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amethyst is beautiful, chichi. The glamorous rings reflect your persona - generous, and gorgeous. you ahve always adored rings - why not consider going into jewellery making? it would be a fabulous way to spend your time.
    I am in the middle of a big production right now
    http://www.cambsth.vic.edu.au/robin/
    so really really busy. Will check in again another day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Catherine for stopping by. Thanks for your kind and considerate words, you really are such a lovely person.

    I would love to go into jewelery making, but I have no idea how to go out it. It would be a dream come true.

    Best of luck with your new production, I will check out the link.

    If citrine means wealth what is Ameythst? I've never seen rings quite like these. I had to get on waitlist for both. They are more than I should have spent and now have to be good and not spend much as I pay them off, but I just loved them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am creaming myself over the sun goddess disk earrings

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too Patrice, they sold out, not that I could afford them anyway. They look a bit flat in the picture, but when Carol Brodie was wearing them, they were HOT, HOT, HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Dear Countess ChiChi,
    You were always my BFF... I am so glad that you love Rarities... at the end of the day, I created this collection for women who love jewelry. I try and have gorgeous pieces in all styles and price ranges... I want every woman who covets a Rarity to be able to own one... or two, or three, or ten or twenty. The September collection is DIVINE! I am so excited to share it with everyone. Thank you for tuning in, sharing your enthusiasm (most of the time) and for taking such a great interest in Rarities Fine Jewelry and me.
    With warm regards,
    Carol Brodie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I just found a comment from Carol Brodie. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I am thrilled to bits and think I having some kind of fit now.

    I cannot wait for the new collection, Ms Brodie, I may end up a bankrupt after my purchases, but will be the fanciest Bankrupt in town with all your lovely baubles adorning me.
    I love your work, even my Amethyst Drusy ring has grown on me and I love it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete