Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Neighbours

.


Neighbours,
Everybody needs good neighbours
With a little understanding
You can find the perfect blend......
Theme tune from "Neighbours"

One thing is for certain. I am not living on Ramsey Street, the fictional Melbourne location where people are so nice.
.
My new neighbours are not churchy Harold Bishop types. No indeed.


Oh Harold!

In Tampa we had wonderful neighbours. They would look after our cats when we went away and were always so nice and friendly. The Colonel and I miss them terribly.

Our new neighbour made the front page of the local newspaper, he's on the run, armed and dangerous.
.


Perhaps this country life is not quite so quaint and innocent as I first thought.
.

2 comments:

  1. At least it keeps life exciting with its edge of danger. Just think if you had church goers next door? Fun and excitement, NO. Luscious homemade cakes? YES. Hmmm, I see your point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is exciting I admit. In Florida it was seeing people being gunned down by the Rozzers, here it is seeing them let the baddies run away.

    ReplyDelete