Friday, August 7, 2009

Lastisse Results.

.
An earlier post discussed my experiment with the drug Latisse, to find out if the claims of longer, darker and fuller lashes could be true. Indeed they were!
.
A few months later, my eyelashes have been transformed from short, straight, stubby, pathetic little things, to long, dark and lush ones. They even curl up at the ends, never had that before. It's rather nice.



Post Latisse lashes, with mascara.

The eyelashes are much darker at the base, some are dark from base to tip, but mostly the same problem as before endures, blonde tips. Perhaps it was too much to expect those pesky colourless ends to be banished. One still must wear mascara, but now it's worth it. Lazy as one may be, seeing the full lashes at their best after a couple of waves of the magic wand is well worth the trouble and of course, the inevitable smudging. I seem to be particularly adept at ending up with panda eyes at the end of the day. Am I just a singularly grotty bogan or is this a common problem?



EXTREME close up! Please excuse my bloodshot eye.


There is some slight discolouration across the top of my eyelids, a stated possible side effect. It looks like eyeliner to me and therefore saves the trouble of actually applying real eyeliner. Tidy.

Should anyone be considering Latisse, it WILL grow lashes. The $120.00 USD price tag is high, but as far as I'm concerned it's worth every cent just to transform this Countess from a frowzy housefrau with stumpy, bland eyelashes into someone who looks like they stole a Drag Queens' fake ones. Don't you just love that darhlings?



Rupaul with some lovely lashes. Why do all the really pretty girls have to be men?

4 comments:

  1. You can really notice the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really works. I am cutting back on my usage now as they are getting too long. Never thought I would be saying that about my defective lashes.

    How pretty is RuPaul?

    ReplyDelete
  3. RuPaul does women to shame. Far prettier than any woman around here. Let's face it FH and LM are not that hard to beat. Rupaul even makes SKM look like a dollop of sputum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, let's not put FH and LM in the same room with Rupaul. Not worthy!

    ReplyDelete